Collect In Store
Due to ongoing Covid restrictions our collect in-store policy is as follows:
1. If you place your order before 2pm you can collect in-store the following day on a timed slot basis.
2. Once you place your order online please leave us a message at the checkout stage stating that the item will be collected in-store.
3. When we have your order we will contact you concerning a collection time. Remember to bring along the order number.
4. If you would like a friend or relative to collect an order on your behalf, we suggest you contact the store where your order is being stored and let them know that someone will be collecting it for you. It’s also a good idea if that person brings along the order number and a form of photo ID.
5. We will keep your order safe in store for 48 hours after your chosen collection date. If you don’t pick it up during that period of time, your items will be returned to available stock and we will automatically refund you.
6. To return an on line order contact us via our online chat or by telephone 02838 338833 or by email; firstname.lastname@example.org